To further decarbonise, a collaborative approach between wind and aviation is crucial. Following two successful years of workshop- style discussions, RenewableUK’s Wind and Aviation event is evovling to a webinar series where stakeholders and industry experts discuss potential challenges and suggest practical solutions on a range of crucial topics including helicopter operations, drones and UAS, lighting and marking and surveillance and radar.
The series will bring together key aviation stakeholders, project developers, government, national/regional business clusters, health and safety experts, and professional associations, as well as radar, drone and UAS manufacturers and operators.
In addition to exciting networking opportunities, a range of topics will be covered between April and September 2021, including:
- Helicopter operations: Wind as a customer of aviation services - Thursday, April 29, 2-3.15PM
- Aero-Enterprise: Identification of blade damage with the support of artificial intelligence - Tuesday, May 18, 3-3.45pm
- Unmanned aerial systems - Wednesday, May 19, 10-11.15am
- Lighting and marking - Tuesday, June 15, 10-11.15am
- Surveillance and radar - Thursday, September 9, time tbc
You too can join business-critical discussions while gaining exclusive market intelligence and valuable insight into cutting-edge technologies. The Wind & Aviation 2021 webinar series is free to everyone.
Register online today at https://events.renewableuk.com/aviation21