Taking place this Wednesday and Thursday, Global Offshore Wind 2021 will provide the first opportunity for in-person learning and networking after many months apart, plus the event will be available to attend virtually for those unable to travel.
- 3000+ visitors
- 200+ expert speakers
- 120+ exhibitors
- 40+ countries represented
- Specialist theatres
To ensure the safety of all in attendance, the live event at ExCeL London will offer slightly reduced capacity this year. GOW has worked hard with the venue to implement every possible safety measure to optimise the safety and comfort of visitors, exhibitors, staff and stand building teams.
Offering total peace of mind, the new flexible ticketing also enabled delegates to book with confidence, no matter how far in advance and regardless of the constantly changing social restrictions!
AN IMPRESSIVE SPEAKER LINE-UP
Among the industry experts presenting sessions, sharing expertise and stimulating conversation will be more than 200 world-class speakers across the two-day conference programme. You’ll be able to hear from them directly – in-person, pre-recorded or live-streamed – gaining valuable information on market updates, predictions and developments.
There will also be the chance to get involved and engage with both the speakers and fellow delegates by asking your own questions, sharing your experience and exploring potential solutions to challenges being faced across offshore wind in the UK and abroad
AN UNMISSABLE PROGRAMME
Ensuring a dynamic and enriched event experience for all, there will be unmissable ministerial addresses, various panel debates, roundtable discussions and so much more at GOW21.
Topics not to miss in the main conference programme include the global offshore vision for 2050, tackling the climate and biodiversity crisis, protecting Britain’s seas, coexistence of wind and aviation, the future of investment in the sector, digitisation and the race to Net Zero.
There will also be dedicated programmes in the Innovation Theatre and Energy Transition Zone, with further business, technical and project management advice and guidance offered by leading lights in the field.
WHY VISIT GOW21?
As you will see, there are many reasons why you won’t want to miss GOW21. Here are just some of them:
- Outstanding value – delegates can attend from only £45
- Flexible tickets – enabling you to book with confidence
- Face to face or digital – you can choose what suits you best
- Join senior level strategy sessions – offering invaluable insight and guidance for the development of effective strategic plans
- NEW Energy Transition Zone – focusing on helping organisations successfully make the transition from other industries into renewables
- NEW Innovation Theatre – showcasing all the latest technology and innovations in the sector
- NEW Global Markets Roundtable – a great way to get the conservation going, provide fresh perspectives and hear from leading representatives throughout the industry
- New event app with Swapcard – plan your visit so that you can really make the most of your time at the event
- 3,000+ people to network with – catch up with friends, meet new people and make connections with colleagues in all areas of the sector
- Network in-person for the first time in many months – the advantages of face-to-face interaction cannot be emphasised enough.
INDUSTRY-LED AND INDUSTRY-SUPPORTED
An event of this calibre is not possible without the amazing support of the industry.
RenewableUK would like to thank the following:
STRATEGIC EVENT PARTNERS:
Offshore Renewable Energy (ORE) Catapult, Siemens Gamesa, Ørsted, RWE Renewables, SSE Renewables, Vestas
DEME Offshore, DNV, ScottishPower Renewables, ERM, Global Wind Organisation, UK Export Finance, EnBW, SSE Renewables, Waves Group, Renewable Parts Ltd, SS&C Intra Links, Mainstream Renewable Power
RenewableUK is also grateful to GOW’s event supporters and media partners for helping to create and deliver the hybrid event for 2021 dedicated to the UK offshore wind sector!
All these and many more will be available to meet on the exhibition floor, where hundreds of leading manufacturers, developers and other organisations will be represented.
Plus, there’s no better time to relax and enjoy time with new friends than at the reception drinks, which always provide a welcome break at the end of a busy conference day.
Access the full programme and plan your visit at events.renewableuk.com/gow21-overview #RUKGOW21